Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Here is to a new decade! I think about where I was ten years ago and how far I have come emotionally, spiritually, and professionally - it can be overwhelming how much can change in 10 years!

In the new year we will be able to say "Twenty-" instead of "Two thousand and-" which is pretty exciting. I hope to advance professionally as a hoop dance performer, an Etsy seller, and a teacher - but I'm also taking this time to focus on growing myself as a supportive and devoted friend, partner, and family member. I see a lot of positive personal growth in the next year and decade!

So to all friends and newcomers reading my blog, I wish you the happiest of New Years and New Decades filled with your own personal growth and successes.

Much Love!
Farren Square

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I did not even make the connection it was a new decade.

    Your right a lot has changed and I am looking forward to all the new things that lie ahead.

    I wish you a happy and creative New Year!

    ReplyDelete