Thursday, November 3, 2011

#31. This Moment: Hummus Face

This week I am going to shuck the rules on my "This Moment" post! 

Firstly, it is a day early. I know. But I have a blog post scheduled for tomorrow and it is weirdly important for me to be a stand-alone post. And second, there are words on this This Moment post. WORDS! ILLEGAL WORDS! But all is forgiven once you look at the hilarious face Squeaky D is making in this picture, nomming on a brown rice wrap with chicken and hummus. 

Sorry I keep posting pictures of Baby D eating in his high-chair. But, I'm not actually sorry. This baby is ON THE MOVE and all pictures work best if he is secure strapped down. Maybe next week I'll have something different. Until then? Enjoy laughing at my little animal:
Squeaky D's best Hummus Face
 {this moment}
A Friday THURSDAY ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour, and remember.
If you're inspired to do the same
leave your link in the comments 
then go to Soule Mama and do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment